We manufacture, supply and / or fit seals (gaskets) for all
makes of fridges, freezers and cold rooms for domestic and commercial applications.
We have had over 20 years experience
in dealing with fridge door seals!
We can send the seals
to you wherever you are
in the country!
What information do I need to give you?
If possible, the make and model number. If these are not available please contact us and we will assist you further.
Are door seals easy to fit?
It depends, sometimes fitting a seal is like a new pair of shoes, the seal needs to take shape and often the doors need to be adjusted.
Why should I replace my fridge seals?
• When your doors are not closing properly and your seals are not
effective, it causes your compressor to overrun thus decreasing
the lifespan of your compressor.
• Cockroaches and ants tend to nest behind seals as it's moist.
• After a while seals get brittle and loose their flexibility thus an
inefficient sealing which would cause inefficient cooling.
• Replacing your seals saves on electricity. When your
compressor runs for too long it uses excessive electricity.
• Replacing your seals is maintenance and increases the lifespan
of the fridge in general.
• Replacing your seals reduces moisture build up in your fridge and
enables your food to last longer, prevents rust and therefore also
extends the lifespan of your fridge.
Can you make seals for any make of fridge?
We can make seals for 99% of fridges - no matter how old it is!
Tel: 011 614-3187
Cell: 083 763 2828
You can e-mail us directly via our contact form on the right.
We have agencies available countrywide!
Please don't hesitate to contact us with any enquiries